Standard of Performances
- Actively support Ivy North’s values at all times.
- Be on time, set priorities and be personally accountable for the functions associated with assigned position and project.
- Construction experience an asset and required
- Main responsibilities are, but not limited to: administrative tasks, scheduling of all onsite activities, jobsite paperwork, receiving and safeguarding materials and jobsite cleanliness.
- Assist Site Superintendent with various administrative duties on site
- Maintain relationships with customers, architects, engineers, subcontractors, etc.
- Label all plans and maintain organized plan filing system. Report all inconsistencies and discrepancies in writing to the Project Manager.
- Assist in preparation of obtaining quotes
- When required, attend all jobsite meetings and maintain meeting minutes and ensure they are recorded, distributed etc. as required
- Ensure all workers and suppliers working on site are applying safety principles appropriately on the jobsite, make statements and ask questions to ensure staff is thinking about safety, take actions to ensure implementation of safety program when necessary.
- Understand and be familiar with the date by which all materials must arrive on the job; including scheduling of cranes, as given by the Site Superintendent. Assist Site Superintendent in following up for deliveries.
- Maintain order of packing slips and forward to head office for further matching/approval on a weekly basis.
- Establish and maintain a system for record keeping of all shop drawings, site instructions etc. to assure work is being installed in accordance with the latest design documentation and approved shop drawings/site instructions.
- Assure monthly job progress photographs are taken in ample quantity to accurately depict the progress of the work and saved on server under respective folder.
- Assure the required permits and approvals from jurisdictional agencies are posted and renewed as required prior to starting work.
- Report site injuries to Site Superintendent, Health & Safety Consultant and Office Manager and ensure proper paperwork is provided to worker and that all documents are forwarded to the Office Manager in a timely fashion.
- Ensure time sheets are submitted to the Office Manager every Monday for the hours worked the previous week.
- Coordinate the electronic submission of building permit (if applicable).
Skills & Knowledge Requirements
- Intermediate computer skills required
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project
- Possess a baseline knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action and Inclusiveness
Personal Development / Corporate values
- Manage quality control of self-performed and subcontracted work
- Build strong cross-cultural relationships and influence others internally and externally and resolve cross-cultural conflict in a culturally appropriate way
- Actively seek self development through feedback, new knowledge and opportunities for personal growth, career learning
- Portray a positive attitude and demonstrate professional customer service skills.
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement and process redesign
- Achieve consistent outstanding result
- Take care of and properly use company resources to ensure perpetuation of the organization for future generations
- Model exemplifying our code of ethics at all times
- Ensure business operations are consistent with Ivy North’s values
- Promote a respectful environment for all team members
- Be open to change based on diverse input and feedback
- Demonstrate emotional intelligence; being aware of the emotions of self and others
|Job Category||Site Coordinator|